“A path is only a path,
and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you.
Look at every path closely and deliberately.
Try it as many times as you think necessary.
Then ask yourself alone, one question.
Does this path have a heart?
If it does, the path is good;
if it doesn’t, it is of no use.”
What is your path?
Are you walking on it?
Peace & Namaste…
- Carlos Castaneda: What is Fake? (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Life Smacked Me, But It’s O.K. … I’m Pacing Myself (thewishfactor.wordpress.com)
- The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, by Carlos Castaneda (ginarex.wordpress.com)
- Is your life right? (aaronasphar.wordpress.com)
- Don Juan’s Words (zenflash.wordpress.com)